Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Introduction

My name is Kiki, I am 26 years old and I work, live and play in the wonderful city of Denver, Colorado. I grew up a tomboy with 4 older brothers and never truly discovered a love for fashion or dressing girly until the latter part of college.

I spent 10 years working in restaurants in positions varying from hostess to server to manager to sommelier. It was a great way to earn money while working my way through college and grad school, but it also taught me to always shop on a BUDGET!

Now that I have finally started a career in politics (after 6 years of studying it in college and grad school), I have found that while I can afford more, I still prefer to shop on a budget. Because, let's face it, a girl has to have financial goals- like paying off those pesky student loans and saving to buy a house someday!

I'm a vegetarian foodie (yes, such thing exists), I love wine, yoga, sunshine, and I live for LIVE music (I go to at least 2 concerts a month).

I hope you find this blog helpful for not only putting together affordable wear-to-work looks, but also for casual and night-on-the-town looks.

Peace, Love, and Tofu,
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment