Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Making Your Favorite Dress Work Appropriate

We all have our favorite dresses. The one pictured below is one of mine. It is knee-length, sleeveless, a vibrant teal, and I love the pleats. It is a great dress for any occasion! Paired with a blazer or cardigan, most dresses (as long as they are length appropriate) can be incorporated into your work attire.

Outfit details: Teal pleated dress- Lauren Conrad (Kohl's); White Blazer- H&M (old); Black tights- Merona (Target); Black and white T-Strap oxford heels- Aldo; Draped "pearl" necklace- Candies (Kohl's); Blue chain link purse- Kenneth Cole Reaction (TJ Maxx).

2 comments:

  1. Love the Shoes! You don't know this but I could have put Imelda Marcos to shame with the number of heels I had back in my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly own a lot of shoes myself! I always make sure I buy them on sale or at third-party retailers (like Ross) and I almost always outfit them with added padding (Dr. Scholl's) since the floors in the capitol are marble and walking around on them all day can cause painful shin splints and foot cramps.

      Delete