Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, April 20, 2012

Color Blocking Inspiration

Last week I was quite proud that one of the older ladies I work with tried color blocking! She paired a bright blue button up shirt with a pink pencil skirt and bright blue suede flats. She normally dresses pretty conservative which made her efforts even more impressive. Break away from the typical black and grey work attire and add some color! You'll be glad you did.

My friend Kayla sent me an pictures of an outfit she put together based on my blog:

Outfit Details- Black tunic- on sale at Express; Neon yellow body con skirt (yes, she layered this)- Forever 21; Black leg warmers- gift; Black patent heels- Merona (target); Woven string earrings- New York Boutique.
This is such a fun casual look! I love the yellow and pink together. Great job, Kayla!

Do you have an outfit you want me to feature on my blog? Email your pictures and outfit details to dietfashionista@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment