Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Obligatory Suit

It can be pretty hard to spice this combo up, outside of just mixing and matching.  I suggest adding interesting accessories, playing with hairstyles, and adding colorful shoes.

Mix and match pieces of suits and statement jewelry for a more dynamic look:

Outfit details: Lace long sleeve shirt- Forever 21; White blazer- H&M (old); Grey pants- The Limited; Necklace- Charming Charlie; Earrings- Forever 21.
Outfit Details: My Michelle 2 piece suit (Kohl's); Plain burgundy shirt- Mossimo (Target); Necklace- "homemade", see picture below for details.
Make your own statement necklace- I combined 3 choker length pearl necklaces I own by tying the ends together with black satin ribbon and adding a rhinestone broach for visual interest. I wear this all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment