Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, April 6, 2012

Tax Return Money

I always wonder how people spend their tax return money. This year I received quite a large return and it went to buying some new clothes and shoes, savings, and paying off my credit card! What a win! The shoes I purchased:

Left- shades of coral strappy wedges by Christian Siriano for Payless; Center- Forever 21 blue faux suede pointed toe heels; Right- Mossimo patent round toe heels in camel (Target).


Happy tax return season everyone!!! I am also getting the brand new camera I purchased around Christmas fixed so all of my blog photos should improve soon! It was knocked out of my hands and dropped at a concert last month, I'm surprised that's never happened to me before with how many concerts I attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment