Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Another Day-to-Night Transformation

Another day-to-night look based on wearing a dress under a pencil skirt. Unfortunately I didn't actually get to wear what I realized would be a perfect night outfit out to anything, which is a shame, because my hair looked really good after I took it out of the head band. Hopefully my really late nights at work will end soon! I am also working on a new setup for taking pictures with a white background and my "new" (newly fixed that is) camera! The blog will be evolving soon, mostly because any of my friends can tell you I'm a perfectionist and the terrible "quality" of my phone pics drives me nuts! Stay tuned :)

Flash captured the color of the dress better.

Outfit Details: Burgundy rosette dress- Forever 21; Black pencil skirt- Forever 21; Black short sleeve cardigan- Ross; Faux suede wedges- Payless; Watch- Nixon; Necklace- "Homemade" (click to see how).

No comments:

Post a Comment