Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Makeover


I didn’t get a makeover, but my blog did. After realizing that it gets tiring to post pics and links on my Facebook page and add my outfit pictures to Pinterest every day, on top of the ridiculously long hours I have been working at my “full-time job”, I decided to change it up a bit. Not only does the blog look cleaner, but anyone can join it on Google+, that way, you can be notified every time I add a new post.

What’s in a name?

So, you may have noticed that I also changed the name and address of the blog. While the words, “the Libra found her balance” have a lot of meaning to me (because they are from a poem I wrote a long time ago), the title, “Diet Fashionista” resonates more with the purpose of this blog- truly affordable fashion, particularly wear-to-work looks. 

Enjoy!

-Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment