Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

On repeat

Happy Wednesday!!!  Are you all rested up from your long weekend, or sunburned, tired, and not happy to be back at work?  Somewhere in between? I hope everyone enjoyed the first "official weekend of summer" and spent some time lounging by the pool. If you had to work yesterday, then I am truly sorry. I got an extra day off, which was nice just to accomplish a few things that have been on my to-do list for a long time as well as clean, go to the gym, do laundry, and go to the pool after a long weekend of camping (GPL- gym, pool, laundry?).

Anyway, It has been brought to my attention that the rules for my office attire will be changing soon-- we will be allowed to wear more "casual" office attire (still no jeans) until the legislative session starts back up next January.  While there will still be days that I will need to wear the obligatory blazer for meetings, it will be less dominant in my posts for awhile (but that means I can wear them more for "fun").  

But, for now, I'm back in red. I wore a similar color combo a few weeks ago (see here). The textured camisole always makes me feel a bit like a frosted cupcake when I wear it, but I think I covered it pretty well with the blazer and big statement necklace.


Oufit details: Blazer and pencil skirt- Forever 21; Rosette camisole- Kohl's; Necklace- H&M; Bracelets- Target and Forever 21; Shoes- Steve Madden.

Okay, it's a short work week, we can do this with plenty of coffee and one stretch/ mental break once an hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment