Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, May 25, 2012

Spot a Polka Dot

Is it me or does it seem like the work weeks before a long weekend last FOREVER?!Well, it's finally Friday!

It's no secret that I am in love with polka dots, even my boyfriend has noticed this obsession. I've also blogged about it here and here and even here.  I fell in love with a cream colored polka dot dress that would serve as the perfect substitute for my black polka dot dress in the spring and summer time. Plus, it's long enough to wear to work (see appropriate skirt length post). I love it when I buy clothes that do double duty!
Yeah... that's a sock bun. Couldn't let a bad hair day get me down!
Outfit details: Dress, cardigan, bracelet, and earrings- Forever 21; Necklace- Target; Sandals and Black patent flats- Payless.

My friend, Keeri, recently had a lot of fun with polka dots too. This whole look is fabulous!
Outfit details: Dress- White House Black Market; Shoes- Madden Girl. Belt- came off of another shirt from Forever 21; All the jewelry is from Forever 21, except for the cameo pin (her hair is covering it in this pic), which was her grandmother's.

No comments:

Post a Comment