Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Cravings

Well ladies (and the small handful of gents who read this- you know who you are), Memorial Day weekend is just around the corner which means summer will quickly be upon us! I have started making my “summer clothing wishlist.”  While summer is the time of the year when it is ALWAYS acceptable to wear bright colors, my wardrobe is already filled with a lot of bright colors. When taking a step back from my jam packed closet last weekend I decided the one thing that is lacking is pastels... and ample hangers, and extra space, and sliding closet doors that don't come off the tracks everyday... Therefore, I decided the items I will be adding to my closet will focus on 2 pastels- light pink (or peach) and mint green. I am also looking to add a few white items to my closet. One of these is the essential summer white country dress, the other is a white lace dress that will be my summer LWD (Little White Dress- great substitute for the LBD in warm weather).
 

Below is the list I have compiled and plan to purchase with the big paycheck I have coming my way based on the ridiculous amount of overtime I worked last month. All items are still budgeted, of course, and, in most instances I have already researched where I want to buy them. The biggest variable here is always H&M, since the only store in Denver never seems to carry what is on the website. Also, I usually only end up with half the items on my list because by the time I’m ready to buy them they are either sold out of my size or I am too hesitant to go over my budget.

 Summer 2012 Clothing Wishlist
  • Mint top- Forever 21 or Love Culture
  • Mint Skirt- H&M
  • Mint and peach accessories- Forever 21
  • New pair of white skinny jeans- Forever 21 or Love Culture
  • Houndstooth top or skirt- Forever 21
  • White summer country dress- H&M
  • LWD- lace one at H&M
  • New standard white blouse
  • Beige blouse
  • Printed pencil skirt- H&M
  • Gold chain necklace- Forever 21
  • Crochet skirt- H&M or Forever 21
  • Colored denim shorts- Forever 21
  • Mint skinny jeans- Love Culture
  • Colorful ankle pants for work- on sale at The Limited
Clothing items on my wish list from H&M
Peach, mint, and gold accessories from Forever 21

What item are you dying to add to your wardrobe this summer? For those of you going for the neon look, I applaud your bravery. If I could wear neon to work without being sent home for possibly blinding my government coworkers (who are really only used to seeing black and shades of grey) then I would do it too!

Take a ten minute mental break and start searching the "internets" for items to add to your summer wardrobe!

Don't forget to click the "join this site" button in the upper right hand corner of the page to receive the latest updates in Blogger. You can also check out my ever evolving wishlist on my Pinterest account.

Thanks for reading!

<3 Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment