Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Time to hit the sales!

It's Memorial Day weekend, and you know what that means- Many of your favorite stores are having their biggest sales of the year! 

This is a great time to stock up on blazers, cardigans and scarves since most stores limit their selection of these items for the summer months.

I am going out of town this weekend, but I picked up an incredible white country summer dress at H&M before I left. I have been looking for one like this for years! I just blogged about it the other day too since it was on my "summer wishlist." It is not exactly the same as the one I found online, but it fit perfectly and was only $25!

Add caption

Happy shopping! And if you too are going away this weekend, don't forget to pack your floppy hats, swim suits, sunblock of SPF 30 or higher, flip flops, iPod, and a great book!

I will report back Tuesday, hopefully with some good pics of my (small) trip :)

<3 Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment