Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Keeping Calm

What I realized about this outfit- It kinda makes me look like an Easter basket. What I love about this outfit- There's not much to it and it is guaranteed to keep me cool in the 100+ degree weather Denver has been having (especially once I ditch the cardigan outside). What else would help keep me cool? Rain. It would also help extinguish the tens of thousands of acres of burning land from Colorado's numerous wildfires. Please help me pray for rain, and if you want to follow my lead, please text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to help the wildfire victims in Colorado. It looks like the apocalypse here and every dollar matters to help getting those victims some relief. 

 Outfit Details: Pink tank top- Old Navy; Yellow cardigan- Forever 21; Skirt- Forever 21; Bracelets- Target and Forever 21; Earrings- Forever 21; Black patent flats- Payless.

No comments:

Post a Comment