Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Midweek Blues

It's Wednesday, and if you also struggled to drag yourself out of bed this morning then you're not the only one. Not having planned what I was going to wear in advance like I usually do (oops...), I followed one of my minimal effort rules for quickly putting together an outfit- a bright color paired with a with geometric print.

Outfit Details: Royal blue cropped cardigan, Houndstooth print tank (the back is perfect for date night as well), and pencil skirt- Forever 21; Shoes- Qupid; Bracelet and necklace- gifts.

Had I not waited so long to finally get out of bed I might have had the foresight to add a colorful contrasting belt to the outfit (in yellow, pink, coral, or orange), since I think it would have done wonders. Oh well, next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment