Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, June 8, 2012

Pretty in Pastels

If you recall my summer wishlist, I wanted to add more pastels to my closet. Mission accomplished! I thought this look was great for casual Friday, since I'm not sure it's ever appropriate to wear a gauzy skirt to work on any other occasion. I also only wore the sandals for my commute and after work, I keep nude patent flats at my desk and unfortunately they did not make it into the outfit pictures, but I tend to be hoarding shoes at work since it's warm enough to make the long commute in sandals every day.




Outfit Details: Mint tank top and peach cardigan- Forever 21; Skirt- Dress Barn (yes, really, and it's old); Bracelets, necklace and cocktail ring- Forever 21; Gold ring- my grandmother's antique class ring; Belt- off another skirt from Forever 21; Sandals- Dexter (Payless); Shoes worn at work (not pictured)- Lower East Side (Payless).

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I'll check back Monday... or maybe Tuesday, since I have Monday off :)

Peace, love, and sunshine,
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment