Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Recreating a Casual Look for Work

So, some days I truly lack originality. Since today is like my Monday (I had yesterday off), today is one of those days. Instead of putting too much effort into what to wear, I took some inspiration from what I wore to an art show at the beginning of spring. By pairing the same blouse with a longer, similar colored skirt and different accessories, I was able to make this look appropriate for work.

*skirt color*
Outfit Details: Blouse- Rory Beca for Forever 21; Teal pencil skirt- Forever 21; Metallic Flats- American Eagle (Payless); Bracelets and watch- A combination of Target, Forever 21, and the rhinestone bracelet is about 10 years old... so I have no idea where it is from.

In other news, I have a broken toe, an injured ankle, and two badly bruised shins (which were well-disguised in these pictures). Most of the injuries are from my last two softball games, the broken toe was just from me being clumsy. Either way, I will not be wearing heels for a couple weeks so all my injuries can heal.

Have a safe and productive week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment