Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekend Style

I've been bad about posting what I wore for my long weekend last weekend. Since the pictures were taken on two different cameras I actually had to do some downloading and photo editing. Finally, the wait is over!

Friday Night- Birthday Celebration (Dinner and Comedy Show)
Outfit Details: Dress- Forever 21 (seen in this post); Belt, bracelets, and earrings- Forever 21; Necklace and purse- Target; Wedges- American Eagle (Payless).

Saturday- Barbeque before camping
Outfit Details: Lace Tank- Love Culture; Vintage maxi skirt- Buffalo Exchange (old); Sandals- Dexter (Payless); Earrings- Rue 21; Belt, Bangles and Necklace- Forever 21.

I spent last weekend camping and hiking, then I spent Tuesday doing laundry, cleaning, and hanging out by the pool. Below is an assortment of snap shots I took last weekend. I hope everyone has a relaxing (short) weekend!

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty green maxi! I love how you belted it. Your hair looks great too!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete