Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, June 21, 2012

When in doubt, color block

It's Thursday, one more day to go! Since Denver has been experiencing near 100 degree temperatures lately (and it's only June), I chose to stick with a linen pencil skirt and the "sock bun" today. I am praying for clouds and rain this weekend (it happened yesterday!), but that is unlikely...
Above my knees but past my finger tips- see appropriate skirt length post.
Outfit details: Green skirt and blue cardigan- Forever 21; Necklace- gift, Watch and earrings- Target; Patent black flats- Payless; Purse- Kenneth Cole Reaction (Ross).

P.S. I hope everyone enjoyed the Summer Solstice yesterday :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kiki... I have always thought your were a great dresser so it is no surprise to me to see you are doing a blog. You might want to take things a step further and actually tell some people what a "pencil skirt" is. As you know, I know several women and so many couldn't tell you the difference between a mini, pencil, full, straight, A-line or bell...etc. The ladies who are knowledgeable about these things, Don't need to read your blog, because like you, they already know how to dress. Just a thought. Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paul! You just gave me a great idea for a fashion tip post on skirt shapes and body types.

      Delete