Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, July 20, 2012

Black and Brown

First of all, as a Coloradan my heart goes out to the families of the victims of the "Batman shooting" in Aurora, Colorado. My dad lived by that theater when I was a kid and I used to go there all the time. I cant imagine the horror and scars that the survivors will carry with them the rest of their lives.

Okay, on a lighter note-- This post is a bit overdue, and while it's not quite related to work clothing, it is almost the weekend, so who cares.

My cousin recently challenged me to make black and brown work. I told her I did this all the time last fall with black skinny jeans and brown boots. A rainy weekend a few weeks ago gave me the chance to do it all over again. While this, again, is just black skinny jeans with brown boots, it is what I already have in my arsenal. I will look for other opportunities to mix black and brown in the future.

Outfit details: Black skinny jeans- Love Culture, Navy blue top (is a great midway color to mix black and brown)- old, 15 Dollar Store (Belmont Shore, CA); Necklace- gift; Earrings and bracelet- Target, Boots- Bamboo (Charming Charlie)..

Outfit details: Striped tank- H&M; Coral blazer- Forever 21; Necklace, earrings, and bracelet- Forever 21; Jeans- Love Culture; Boots- Bamboo (Charming Charlie).

So, there you go, not a big secret or anything. It's just good to know that white and navy blue are great colors to pair with black and brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment