Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bright and Lady Like

Oh, another Monday went by and I didn't post, big shock.

So, I have some big changes on the horizon... I'm pregnant.... 
JUST KIDDING! My boyfriend didn't like that joke either... I don't think I've ever seen him hyperventilate before.

In all seriousness I'm taking a really big test in a few months in hopes to make an alphabet soup after my name one day "BA, MPA, Ph.D." and I am starting a new business venture the moment I have finished that monster of a test.  Why am I doing all of this? Because I refuse to ever be complacent and, frankly, I have more time during the legislative interim to focus on this sort of stuff.

That being said, I will still post outfit photos, but bear with me if my posts turn in to only photos and outfit descriptions. 

So, today we have the feminine and bright color combination of deep purple and magenta. Enjoy!


All the time inside studying is already making me paler!

Outfit details: Top- The Limited; Skirt- Forever 21; Shoes- H&M; Necklace- gift; Earrings, watch, and bracelets- Target; Blue purse (kinda pictured)- Kenneth Cole Reaction (Ross).

No comments:

Post a Comment