Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fall/Winter 2012 Wishlist

What do you do on days you woke up late, are unsure of your outfit choice, and you left your phone AND coffee in your car? You wish for more sleep and dream up a better wardrobe, that's what.

I started creating my fall and winter wishlist on Pinterest (see here), I'm sure this list is likely to expand, but so far it includes all the fall and winter staples-- delicate lace pieces, jewel tone clothing, and a wool skirt-- something I've wanted and needed for a long time in Colorado!



All pieces can be found at Forever21 and H&M. I really love the lace dress from H&M because it seems like it will be a good staple for any holiday party.

What items are you hoping to add to your closet once the cooler weather arrives?

No comments:

Post a Comment