Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shades of Blue

I know I've been M.I.A. so far this week, but working full-time and studying for that big test I mentioned last week, as well as trying to not get totally out of shape and attempting to get enough sleep has been kicking my butt. The sleep end of that "balanced" schedule is what is suffering the most. Please ignore all dark circles under my eyes from all future posts. Thanks for your understanding :)

Some days you just want to color block in similar colors as to not blind everyone in the office, who may also be sleep-deprived, and some days the wind messes up the ruffles on your shirt and hides the necklace you chose to wear that day. Oh well, hello Wednesday...

Outfit Details: Teal ruffle top-Target; Cobalt blue skirt- Forever 21; Black patent flats- Payless; Bracelet- Forever 21; Hidden necklace- gift.


And now for a dose of something cute to get you through the middle of the week...


Needless to say my Jack Russell Terrier, Skipper, was not thrilled to be thrown in with my whites in my hamper. He's dirty, he needs a bath. Anyone want to help me with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment