Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Star Spangled Salute

I'm not one to post late at night, but a friend of mine gave me a challenge today- come up with 4th of July outfits for work and play. I'm not one to back down from a challenge, so this is my attempt to incorporate the American flag into my wardrobe. Pulling everything red, white, and blue out of my closet and trying to mix and match it seemed like a daunting task... the math problem running through my head "how many combinations can you make with w # skirts, x # shirts, y # blazers and cardigans, and z # dresses?" came to mind. Well, here goes nothing...


The starting point
Work Outfits








Casual Outfits

This is a different red skirt!








Dress is navy blue


Can you say "preppy"?



Royal blue maxi dress
If you can't figure out what to wear tomorrow, then I hope this helped. I'm still not sure which one of these outfits I will choose to wear tomorrow, but we can count out anything "work appropriate" since I do not have to work tomorrow. There's nothing quite like working two days, having one off, then working two more... silly teaser day off. Which outfit do you think I should wear?


Happy 4th of July!



P.S. Challenge accepted and completed. You owe me a drink or two lady, you know who you are ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment