Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beating the Blues

Thank you all for your patience regarding my posts. I know I have not been as active about posting, but I had to take bereavement leave from work recently as my uncle passed away. It is the fifth loss I have experienced this year and none of them have been easy. Three of them were friends close to my age which has truly made me ponder the fragility of life and my own mortality. However, no matter what, each one has taught me to live my life to the fullest and gives me inspiration to chase my dreams. 

Before I get into my outfit post, I would like to share with you a (somewhat corny) poem that I wrote in honor of Violet, Ben, Sandra, Caitlynn, and my uncle, Russ:

"To live is to love, to laugh, and to cry. Live for today, but never question why you have survived while others had to die.

Live for you; live strong and live true.

Make them proud as they watch from the sky. But never, ever, be ashamed to cry."

I call this the lazy blogger pose
Outfit Details: Plain white shirt- Kohl's; Navy skirt- Forever 21; Necklace- H&M; Earrings- homemade (kit from Michael's); Bracelet- Forever 21; Sandals- Payless.

No comments:

Post a Comment