Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fake it 'til you make it

It's Wednesday, and it's my first post of the week. Totally unacceptable, but I promise I'll make up for it.

I spent a few days at the beautiful Grand Lake working through stage 3 of my quarter-life crisis. Yes, there are 3 stages. If you think you are in the clear by age 22 or 24 just wait until you are 26-- that's when you must decide what you want to do with the rest of your life, if you like your current job, if you want to go back to school (again, in my case), and then you realize everyone around you is either getting married or having kids and you can barely handle taking care of your hyper dog and yourself. Freaked out yet? Me too.

But, when life feels like it is falling apart, at least we can look like we are put together...






Outfit Details: Shirt- Target; Skirt- Forever 21; Shoes- Aldo; Necklace- Kohl's; Bracelet- gift; Watch- Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment