Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ready for Fall

It has been so effing hot in Colorado this summer that I am ready for fall. However, I have a feeling we're going to skip the golden days of fall with their beautiful changing leaves that twirl in the wind, crisp mornings, warm afternoons, and perfectly clear stargazing nights and go straight to winter. Why do I think this? Because even though it's still in the upper 90s in Denver, leaves are beginning to fall from the trees before they even finish changing colors. So get your snow boots and ice scrapers ready Coloradans, I think winter will be here before we know it.

Before I show you what I'm wearing today I wanted to share with you my friend Kevin's blog- Check it out. He tracks the suits and fancy stuff he wears to work daily as well. So, take that fashion-forward males! You now have someone to look to for male work fashion advice. Here's a little sample of his recent outfit choices: 


Okay, and now on to my bright outfit...



Outfit Details- Tank, cardigan, belt and leaf necklace- Forever 21; Bracelet- gift; Shoes- Qupid; Skirt- Thrifted at Plato's Closet for $3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment