Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, August 31, 2012

TGIF

I can't wait until this day is over so I can get to my 4 day weekend of laying by the pool... and studying. Well, as I have said before, "causal Friday" does not exist at my office, at least we are not allowed to wear jeans. Though my office seems to accept a relaxed business casual look on Fridays and business casual during the legislative interim. However, during the legislative session, it is strictly classic business attire, suits and all. Thank goodness there are still a few more months before that goes back into effect....  




Outfit Details: White shirt- Merona (Target); Cardigan and necklace- Forever 21; Bracelet- Charming Charlie; Shoes- Payless; Skirt (I would never wear this on any other day but Friday)- Old Navy, thrifted from Plato's Closet for $4!!

I had some time to pin some more stuff to my "Fall/Winter Wishlist" on Pinterest- see here, even though I'm sticking to my 90 day challenge.  Hopefully I can find some comparable items at consignment stores!

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment