Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, September 7, 2012

Call me slacker

Well, it's fashion week and I've pretty much been too swamped with my real job to post anything, or even take pictures! Don't worry, my weekend agenda includes re-trying on everything that I wore this week and documenting it. Sad, huh? Sometimes you just leave the house at 7 a.m. (after 4 hours of sleep) and don't get back until almost 11 p.m. Sometimes that happens for an entire week straight, and let me tell you, it is not conducive to taking cute pictures. 


Outfit Details: Shirt- Charlotte Russe; Skirt and accessories- Forever 21; Shoes- Payless.

Yeah, that's it. Oh, and my oldest niece turned 10 years old this week, she loves fashion and she definitely looks like a younger version of me... with dark hair.


And here's some pretty lights start off your weekend:


Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment