Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

So, I'm sticking to my 90 day challenge and my recent closet clean out helped me gain more "store credit" to Plato's Closet. For $25 I purchased 4 shirts and one dress! That's insane! And I didn't have to spend ANY money, I just used my gift card loaded with the store credit for selling clothes to them (They give you twice as much money if you accept store credit). This continual cycle of trading clothes is kinda addicting. Below are a few pictures of what I purchased:
Geometric Mossimo tank on far left
Love Culture shirt, perfect for concerts
Forever 21 top perfect for work- under a cardigan or blazer
Forever 21 light weight sweater
I <3 Ronson Dress with original tags attached! I actually negotiated it down from $10 to $7 because the belt was missing.
Look for these fabulous consignment store finds to make regular appearances in my wardrobe and blog photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment