Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, October 19, 2012

Day Dreaming

I know I've been MIA this week, but due to some issues with a broken camera and trading up phones is losing some valuable outfit pictures. Oh technology... 

So, since I'm still sticking to my 90 day challenge, I am dreaming up items I will buy in about a month once it is over. Everything pictured below is from Forever 21. 


Obviously I really want a navy blue skirt, a coral skirt, and some more flats (and possibly some mint tights). Heels kill my feet on the marble floors of the capitol, so I think having a wide array of flats may be the only way to save my feet this upcoming legislative session. 

What items do you want to add to your work wardrobe?

Keep dreaming, the weekend is so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment