Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Essentials

The temperature is finally starting to drop here in Denver, and that means stocking up on tights for fall and winter and keeping a good trench coat handy for heavy rain storms. We'll get into winter coats (peacoats) at a later date.


This coat is one of the best investments I have ever made, and it was on sale for only $30! It's a Merona trench coat from Target and it is water and stain resistant.While coffee stains do occasionally get on the coat, it simply takes a wet cloth to wipe them off. The coat is machine washable and can be put in the dryer! No dry cleaning required. I own another trench coat that I will take pictures of later, but it is more fashionable than practical.

I own a ton of tights, in many different colors and patterns, but black opaque tights are always the best way to transition all your dresses and pencil skirts into fall and winter. I found these fleece lined tights at Walgreens for only $5! I've looked at other pairs that cost $20, I can't wait to wear them! They seem so warm!

Also, don't forget to stock up on light and heavy scarves and gloves. The temperatures will plummet soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment