Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Hiatus

Where have I been? The question should be where haven't I been?! The month of October was full of travel for work and for play. Today I am just posting some pictures of my journeys to Boston, Madison, and Los Angeles.  More outfit photos will be up soon!

Packing Preparation:
New luggage for my birthday and my travels
First thing packed for a long work trip- My yoga mat. Everyone needs relaxation time on a trip.
Trying to fit everything into a carry-on? Consolidate make-up  and creams into contact lens cases.
Closet at my work conference in Madison. 
What I packed for my trip to my alma mater's homecoming in  Los Angeles.
What I wore while traveling:





Layers are essential, especially when traveling from Denver to Los Angeles and there is a 70 degree temperature difference. 


Sights:
Wisconsin Capitol



Cape Cod

Girls just wanna have fun
I missed Los Angeles!





Airport Dining
Now, back to work. More work outfit photos, as well as outfit photos from my trips, to come soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment