Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"On Wednesdays We Wear Pink"

I should have posted this on October 3rd...

Someone out there has to get that joke. Anyhow, this is another repeat of a fabulous outfit I threw together last week after waking up 20 minutes late... oops.


*Yes, I carry a lot of bags to work...







Outfit details: Shirt, skirt, and belt- Forever 21; Shoes- Wet Seal; Watches and bracelets- A combination of gifts, homemade, and Target; Necklace- gift; Earrings- Target; "Cardigan" (see below)- Target.

So, I worked in restaurants for 10 years. That means I amassed a lot of uniforms. One that was constant at many of the restaurants I worked at was wearing all black skin-tight clothing. Awesome, right? NOT. I got so used to looking like ninja everyday...

So, recently ( in conjunction with my 90 day challenge) I have been converting old white oxford button-up shirts to more stylish versions with black lace and satin details (photos to come later). I also have been cutting these old crew neck long sleeve shirts that I have from target straight up the center to make light-weight cardigans. Repurposing old clothes is becoming quite the hobby.

*BEFORE*
*AFTER*
*AFTER*

No comments:

Post a Comment