Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"I want to live, not just survive"

Name that song...

Well, we've made it halfway through the week. I don't know where the time has gone, I just know I've spent way too much of it at work. Below you will find headless pics of me from yesterday, mostly because I got home from work so late I looked exhausted, but also because I was so irritable from work I did not feel like smiling.  Meanwhile, my dog, Skipper, slept in past noon then decided to run away and chase bunnies. Oh, please let this week end...

The laziest dog in the world and the most hyper dog in the world all wrapped into one deceptively cute shell.






Outfit details: Cardigan and earrings (not pictured)- Target; Shirt, skirt, necklace, and bangles- Forever 21; Tights and scart- Walgreens (surprising, I know); Shoes- Wet Seal; Bow ring- $4 at Plato's Closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment