Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, January 18, 2013

Flashback Friday

So, I have been terrible about posting, but I've been working overtime and working on my new business: kikimiller.myrandf.com.

I recently moved, and I know I warned many of you, but I used to be gothic in high school. I found some old pants that were purchased when I was 15 that still fit!  I wish I still had all my platform buckle and lace up military boots that I wore as well, but those are long gone. Apparently I REALLY loved flames, and I only shopped at Hot Topic. See the hilarity below:






I hope you got a good laugh out of all of that. And this is what packing up my closet looks like:



I bet you didn't know someone could own so much luggage...

And, finally, I now have a separate closet for my over 65 dresses :)




I will try to be more diligent about posting soon. I also have an idea of a way to change up the blog where I post certain things on certain days of the week, i.e. What I Wore Wednesday- a recap of all the outfits of the week, and Tips Tuesday. I will come up with more ideas, but this means I may post less frequently, but I will still post pics of all of my outfits. 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you shares these pics! Takes courage to share pics of what one wore in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember all those pants :)

    ReplyDelete