Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weekly Recap

Well, I didn't exactly keep to my idea of doing a "What I Wore Wednesday", but at an average of 5 hours of sleep a night I'm happy I still remember the password to post on my blog. Maybe next week will be better.

Here is the past week of outfits in review:




 Outfit #1 details: Belted dress- Love 21: Fleece-lined tights- Walgreens; Boots- Forever 21 (I actually wore the heels in Outfit #2 at work, the boots for my commute); Jewelry- gifts.




 Outfit #2: Dress- Ross; Cardigan- Merona (Target); Tights- Target; Necklace- gift; Shoes- Madeleine Stuart (Ross); Belt- Forever 21.







Outfit #3: Shirt- Kohl's; Vest- Forever 21 (thrifted at Plato's Closet); Pants- The Limited; Shoes- Wet Seal; Necklace- Forever 21; Ring- Plato's Closet. 

We're almost through the week everyone! Just keep swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment