Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, April 12, 2013

Casual Friday: Black and White

When in doubt just wear black and white and add some statement pieces for color. You may notice I've also been carrying the same purse for a week. It just makes life easier if I don't have to deal with repacking a purse every day and I can plan my outfits around that purse. 










Outfit Details: Shirt, shoes, boots, ring, and earrings- Forever 21; Pants- Love Culture; Bag- Kelly & Katie; Necklace- Target; Watch- gift.

Believe it or not, I'm not a big animal print fan, so buying leopard print shoes was a BIG step for me. I loved these ones because of the cap toe. Leopard print can be worn as a neutral and I guess I have decided I don't mind it... in small doses. Since it is still chilly at night in Colorado, I opted for boots for the evening. Here you can wear boots in 3 out of the 4 seasons, so most women have a pretty good collection. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a good week and you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment