Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Casual Weekend Style

Well, I think it comes off pretty clear that my personal/ weekend style is far different than the preppy and polished outfits I wear to work. I tend to love to dress more bohemian on my own time. Since spring seems to have finally arrived in Colorado (if I see more snow before October I'm looking for a job in a warm state), I can finally break out my dresses and skirts!






Outfit details: Dress- Ross; Sandals- Old Navy (old); Bracelets- Target; Necklace and earrings- thrifted from Plato's Closet. Total outfit cost: approximately $38.

Yes, that's right. I'm going to start estimating the cost of each outfit I wear. After all, this blog is all about being a bargain fashionista... or, shall we say a "bargainista" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment