Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Concert Style

All of you going to Coachella weekend 2 I will try to ignore your pics on Facebook and Instagram out of pure jealousy of great music and great weather. As you all know by now, I am a huge concert junkie and I'm willing to survive rain, hail, snow, tornado warnings, etc., to see my favorite bands. It's still freezing here in Colorado, so this is what I wore to the last concert I attended 2 weeks ago. 










Outfit Details: Dress, boots, and earrings- Forever 21; Tights- Target; Necklace- thrifted at Plato's Closet; Bag- Love Culture.

I also wore a faux leather jacket with this since it was so cold out. It's not pictured, but you can find it in this post and this post

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment