Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Late Weekend Post

So, I promised you all this post yesterday, but on top of my already busy life I started taking classes again- 4 classes actually. That's right, 12 units of mind numbing policy and statistical analysis. Hooray. My deadlines are pretty much all Sunday nights, so that means I don't get to have much of a weekend. 

Anyway, onto the second dress I bought from Walmart (see my last post). This dress caught my eye as I have been looking to add more soft orange to my wardrobe (Yes, I'm from Denver. No, I don't want to wear  "Broncos" orange).









Outfit details: Dress- Walmart; Bracelet- Charming Charlie; Ring- Plato's Closet; Bag- Kelly & Katie; Necklace- Forever 21; Sandals- Payless.

I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment