Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thrifty Thursday- Cash back on online purchases!

So, I've mentioned before my love of online shopping... mostly because of the anxiety I get in crowded stores (Yes, I'm aware I can survive crowded concerts and mosh pits but crowded stores bother me) and the uncertainty of finding that dress you saw online and you loved in your size at the store.

Well, I wish I had discovered this site earlier- Ebates! You can get cash back on your online purchases plus amazing deals! They actually mail you a check. It's easy and free to sign up and all you have to do is make it your starting point for all of your online shopping.

Check it out today and start earning cash back on everything from vacation packages to clothes to tools to beauty supplies!



No comments:

Post a Comment