Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Lazy girl's guide to a "good hair day"

So, I've never done a "beauty" post, but people ask me how I do my hair a lot. I am not and will NEVER be a morning person and I do not use heat appliances on my hair. When I got addicted to Pinterest (about 2 years ago... limited activity in the past year), I discovered the "sock bun". To curl my hair I make sure it is mostly dry (I have fine, super straight hair), put it in a loose pony tail on top of my head, divide the pony tail into two halves- left and right, cross them over and then roll them onto the sock bun and remove the pony tail holder once the sock bun is close to my head. The only styling product I use is Organix Coconut Milk Anti-breakage serum. I found that the more products I try to add to my hair the harder it is to curl. I do this before I go to bed at night and in the morning I simply remove the sock bun and go. It only takes me about 20 minutes to get ready, mostly because it's usually too hard to get out of bed. 




That's it, simple soft curls by morning!

And your daily dose of cuteness- a baby bunny in my back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment