Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

Well, the week got away from me, but luckily I have a wonderful boyfriend who will take pictures of me late on a Friday night as I put back on the outfits I wore during the week for photos.  So, here's what I wore:

Outfit 1- Inspired Outfit
Inspiration photo







Outfit details: Skirt and tights- Target; Shirt- H&M; Boots- Madden Girl; Necklace- Forever 21.

I switched the outfit around a little, but I thought the color of the skirt was comparable. The color of the skirt in the original photo is more cranberry than purple. Sorry the photos came out so blurry, I think my lens was dirty... oops. Fail. 

Outfit 2
I read on another blog that you could always layer that T-shirt you own that is slightly too big over a button-up shirt to make it fashionable. I'm still not sure how I feel about the results... Thoughts?








Outfit details: Button-up shirt:-H&M, T-shirt- Target; Necklace- Charming Charlie; Shoes- Steve Madden; Owl ring and earrings- Forever 21; Skirt- Ross; Watch- Stuhrling (gift).

Outfit 3




Outfit details: Shirt and skirt- Forever 21; Necklace- Candies (Kohl's); Watch and bracelet- gifts; Shoes- Steve Madden.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment