Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weekly Inspiration

Not only have I been feeling under the weather, but winter decided to rear its ugly head again in Colorado this week (why do we even have "seasons"?), so my outfits have not been very inspired, to say the least. 

When looking through a pile of magazines I haven't read yet I stumbled across some good pictures, especially in last October's edition of Shape magazine (yes, I'm 6 months behind, don't judge). Here are some looks I'm hoping to recreate soon since I already have similar items in my closet:


Skirt in original photo is more of a cranberry color, not purple.



If you too are in need of outfit inspiration I suggest joining Pose.com and downloading the Pose app for your smart phone. You can browse hundreds of outfit posts from style bloggers and get your daily dose of fashion inspiration! If you wish to follow me, my username on Pose is KikiLibra.  





No comments:

Post a Comment