Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, June 14, 2013

Bachelorette Party Dress and Final Post

This blog simply does not get the attention it used to. Over the past 2 years a lot has happened in my life and I have just come to a point where I no longer have time to post my outfits everyday. It makes me sad to walk away from this project, but I hoped I was able to offer some good advice and outfit inspiration during the short lifespan of this blog. It will remain up for reference, and who knows, maybe someday I will have time to post again. Until then you can occasionally catch pictures of what I'm wearing on Instagram, username: Kiki_Libra.

So, we're approaching that time of year again-- wedding season. Last fall, for my best friend's "roaring 20's" themed bachelorette party this is what I wore:







Outfit Details: Dress, tights, headband, and flower pin attached to headband- Forever 21; Necklace and gloves- costume shop; Shoes- Aldo. Approximate outfit cost: $65

I had hoped since Gatsby was being filmed that more 20's style dresses that were not costumes would be out, but this is the best I could find at the time. I did recently get rid of the dress during my closet purge, mostly because it felt like a shapeless sack and the color was too close to my skin tone. I replaced it before I purchased it with a drop waist fringe skirt black dress that will hopefully make an appearance on the blog soon. I also somewhat recently bought a bright pink drop waist dress with a floral lace top and pleated skirt. Pictures below. 



 Both dresses were purchased for $29 each from Forever 21. 

And, of course, recent shoe purchases: On the left- Sketchers wedges; and on the right- Valentino inspired flats from Forever 21. 

Hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment